The free, secure, online portal Investor Access was designed to help you get the most out of your accounts, bringing your day-to-day finances and long-term investments together in one place. But it does something even more important – it gives you the control you need to effectively monitor your assets from any computer or mobile device.
Log on to review activity and balances in all your accounts, individually or combined. Not only do you gain access to the most up-to-date account information, when and where you need it, but you can also take advantage of convenient online features:
- Get your account documents, such as statements and trade confirmations, the way you want them. You can choose online-only delivery of many documents, and you can elect to receive an annual or quarterly summary of your account activity when you choose online delivery of your monthly statements.
- Access key data such as unrealized and realized gains and losses, cost basis information and tax-reporting documents.
- Gain quick access to cash management features, such as online bill pay and funds transfers.
- Download account data to Quicken® or a CSV (comma-delimited) file.
- Enjoy access to up to 14 years of your historical documents, anytime, anyplace.
- View up to 13 months of account activity.
In short, Investor Access delivers the information you need precisely when, where and how you want it.
To get started, visit Investor Access. You can also visit Enrolling In Investor Access Quick Reference Guide or the interactive demo to learn more about the features and benefits and how to navigate the system.
A SMART IDEA FOR YOUR SMART PHONE
View your account anytime and anywhere with our mobile-optimized version of Investor Access. It’s completely free and will allow you to track your investment portfolio and market information on the go. Visit Investor Access Mobile to get started.